Monday, October 01, 2007

I'm not dead!

Wow, a lot's happened since I wrote in here last.

Work: I'm still at my mental health clerk job, but now I'm working full-time instead of three-fourths time. Which means more money, more vacation time, and more health/dental benefits. My hours are still not remotely regular though; I hope they find a replacement for my old position so I can work in the 9-to-5 range instead of 12-to-8.

Gaming: I beat Super Paper Mario and Paper Mario, unlocking stuff in Mario Party 8 and am at the end of Zelda Twilight Princess. I also just bought a DS Lite with Brain Age 2 to combat the "brain drain" I've been feeling of late. Adam let me watch most of his playthrough of Bioshock, which is an excellent game and definitely deserves Game of the Year over Halo 3. I also bought the three Mega64 DVDs, and they're really funny. My favorite skits are Katamari Damacy, Feel The Magic, and the Fifth Freedom ads.

Toys: Adam gave me my Christmas present early: an Ipod Classic! My first mp3 player. I transferred all my music and even bought my first Itunes album, Juan Luis Guerra's Fogarate.

Bad News: I've been to two wakes over the past few months; I lost my Tio Joaquin and Adam lost his grandmother.

Future Plans: Adam and I have made plans to go to New York, possibly in early December, and Las Vegas in January! I can't wait to wear my little black dress and play blackjack in the City of Sin. I'm not a gambler at all, but I want to play a few games just to say that I did it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home